- must have a clean gi, clean feet, short fingernails and short toenails for practice and competition. No jewelry may be worn. Females must wear a t-shirt under their gi top.
- are encouraged to drink from the water fountain. They should not go over to the parent for their individual drink, because I need them on the bench in order to pair them up with their next partner. If a water bottle is preferred, label it with your name or initials and keep it under the bench.
- should arrive 5-10 minutes before practice begins and should be picked up no later than 5-10 minutes after class ends.
- should not communicate anything to their child/children during class. Please wait until the class is over. I only have one hour to impart my knowledge/training to them and I need their full attention.
- Any other children that you bring, who are not participating in class, should be quiet and in control.
- Food of any kind should not be eaten in the dojo.
- Be considerate with your cell phones and step outside if you need to conduct a conversation.
Trust that I have my students’ best interests at heart. I believe we are all working towards the same goal, which is to make your son or daughter the best judoka he or she can be.
Thank you for your continued support.